MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The 208 ToolBox - a companion for the Music Easel
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 [all]
Author The 208 ToolBox - a companion for the Music Easel
synthcube
lovely!
wired
Very nice indeed Guinness ftw!
papz
Thanks

The blue one, with Captnapalm's Rogan Alpha knobs.

captnapalm
papz wrote:
Thanks

The blue one, with Captnapalm's Rogan Alpha knobs.



love Hug
paranoidmoonduck
SlayerBadger!
papz
More high res pics of the black ToolBox and BOB http://www.portabellabz.be/images/toolbox/black_toolbox.zip

The blue one :



search64
Hey guys, any ideas/tips/thoughts on what best to do with the three customizable positions top left corner? I'm about to build the mk 5 Toolbox, and don't know yet what to do there...
papz
Leave these empty for now and when you'll get more familiar with the 208 and ToolBox, you'll better see what optional features you need. wink
wired
Indeed!
anto32
Hi there,
I'm looking for the 56p edge connector but in black.
I'd be grateful if you point me a link or if anyone got 2 for sale?
Could be EDAC 357-056-520-204 but can't find any availability or dealer.
captnapalm
anto32 wrote:
Hi there,
I'm looking for the 56p edge connector but in black.
I'd be grateful if you point me a link or if anyone got 2 for sale?
Could be EDAC 357-056-520-204 but can't find any availability or dealer.


I got mine on ebay. Search for Jamma 56.
This is the seller I bought from:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/172660595809

I used a little isopropyl to remove the lettering, and filed the two extra tabs of plastic off the bottom.
anto32
Thanks mate, hope you're doing well! Actually, I was looking for thin PCB pins, so are sure you these ones are fitting inside the 208 Toolbox and the BOB holes?
captnapalm
anto32 wrote:
Thanks mate, hope you're doing well! Actually, I was looking for thin PCB pins, so are sure you these ones are fitting inside the 208 Toolbox and the BOB holes?

Hmm you're right. Now that I think about it, I used these on a black Easel but not on the toolbox.
kedromelon
having a real headache of a time trying to source M3 standoffs and screws for a perfbob -- where are y'all finding them? been unsuccessful with mouser, digikey, jameco, etc so far. admittedly, i also might just be bad at searching...
captnapalm
kedromelon wrote:
having a real headache of a time trying to source M3 standoffs and screws for a perfbob -- where are y'all finding them? been unsuccessful with mouser, digikey, jameco, etc so far. admittedly, i also might just be bad at searching...


McMaster usually has anything hardware-related you need:
https://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-threaded-standoffs/=1dq6fnc
papz
You can use standoffs and screws with imperial dimensions if easier, close to 3mm diameter.
kedromelon
thanks for the help! looks like mcmaster's got what i was looking for smile
papz
Bill Sequeira did this nice overview thumbs up



Thank you Bill !
BooleanYulian
Wow! Dr. Bill does it again Wow!

... thank you !
wsequeira
grin beer!
papz
Episode 2
Thank you Bill thumbs up

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 [all]
Page 12 of 12
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group