MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Search is fixed!!! Apologies for the downtime.

ADDAC810 DIY?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC810 DIY?
calaveras
Seen the ADDAC810 on Thonk. Checked the info on their site, as well as the ADDAC site and see no info on opamps used. Just curious if this is a 'good enough' preamp for stuffing a sample into a sampler module. Or is it relatively hi-fi, and good enough for just listening to stuff?
Also curious if there is a version of the kit that is fully buildable from scratch. Or is it only pre-soldered SMT with teh connectors and pot left to the customer?
visible cow
Bumping this as I'm.also curious about the first question.
Paranormal Patroler
calaveras wrote:
Seen the ADDAC810 on Thonk. Checked the info on their site, as well as the ADDAC site and see no info on opamps used. Just curious if this is a 'good enough' preamp for stuffing a sample into a sampler module. Or is it relatively hi-fi, and good enough for just listening to stuff?
Also curious if there is a version of the kit that is fully buildable from scratch. Or is it only pre-soldered SMT with teh connectors and pot left to the customer?

It uses good opa2134's! Unfortunately there's no kits available to be build from scratch. Went to Dansk Modular meeting recently and atte persuaded me that SMT soldering is possible by hand. The ADDAC kit has SMT parts presoldered it seems.

Hope I've answered your questions!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1