MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Must have modules in 5U
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Author Must have modules in 5U
JohnLRice
josaka wrote:
another great sounding 'creative' inventive filter that should be in 5u..

Sounds great! Although, I may be wrong after just a short listen of the demo but it often seems to sound a lot like the Happy Nerding Fun VCF to me. hmmm..... Of course the feature sets have a lot of differences but with the price of the Strange Science Instruments F-1 at $450 for a eurorack module and likely even more expensive for a 5U version, someone could get much of this sound with a 5U Fun VCF for only $200? cool

Skip to 7 minutes in to get past the white noise tests and start of the formant-ish sounding stuff
josaka
good shout John..smile those HN filters are nice..
you would still need some other modules for the offsets..filter poles ..saturation and more for the stereo aspects.. smile be surprised if $450 would get you there.. .you could get close.. smile .
hamildad
I think an oscillator is a must have module in 5U. Probably a filter as well.

Blacet Blacet
fac
Multiples! Cause we can't stack cables.
LED-man
Here’s my MU300 version with original MOTM300 pcb.
I can offer the panels and assembled modules.

JohnLRice
LED-man wrote:

Counting dial for the win! thumbs up
josaka
LED-man wrote:

super-werk !!
Sir Ruff
josaka wrote:

top filter is still the megaohm Delta

Interesting/funny, a friend was just telling me today that that is 1 of their two fav filters too. I had one YEARS ago in frac and don't remember a whole lot about it other than the fact it could get pretty grimy. How does it compare to the Journeyman?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Page 4 of 4