MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Critter & Guitari NTSC problems - need some help!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Critter & Guitari NTSC problems - need some help!
supashakes
Hey everybody,

I'm in the UK - just picked up a C&G VideoScope and RhythmScope.

Both units work fine plugged into my broadcast monitor (in NTSC mode)
But they're all messed up when I plug them into my Panasonic MX-50.

So I assumed this is because the mixer is PAL - I bought one of these converters

Tried converting the VideoScope to PAL before sending it to the mixer, but no luck.

Am I missing something obvious here? Has anybody successfully used C&G gear with PAL gear?

thanks!
nerdware
I've been reluctant to use the C&G video devices for this reason. I began working in PAL but that changed when I got a PAL-only monitor. I got a cheap PAL<->NTSC converter but I've only tested it on a CCTV camera and I wasn't impressed by the results. OTOH that won't matter so much for video feedback or the kind of output from the C&G boxes. Anyway, I've worked exclusively in PAL since then.

So I too am interested in this question.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1