MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

*VIDEO* PTDelay, Bass guitar and Microbrute
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author *VIDEO* PTDelay, Bass guitar and Microbrute
ben_hex
A completely unintentional / unintended video while me and Colin Sutton (the bass player) play around with some gear. We were testing a new class A low power guitar amplifier (from Justin at Abstract Data for those interested, it won't be an AD product but Justin is on point with this amp!) and while we had the bass through the Arturia Microbrute's external input we decided to run both of those together through the PTDelay from BugBrand.

So take it for what it is, just some noodling and playing around. This also served as a quick test for the Zoom Q8 camera which I'll be taking to cover Superbooth with alongside Modular Podcast. The audio is all stereo XY room from the Q8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GP8pYVsOz8

DubRules
cool video.
pretty hard to hear the bass imo.
it gets cancelled out by the sequencer a lot.
could be my shitty laptop speakers or deaf ears though..
ben_hex
Yeah laptop speakers won't be helping with the low end stuff. It's just a clean bass tone, no EQ or processing and it's mixing through the Microbrute so it's not mega loud. But I like the mix of it all mushed through the PTDelay.

Try headphones thumbs up
LeftyLogic
Holy crap that is a gorgeous sounding delay
ben_hex
LeftyLogic wrote:
Holy crap that is a gorgeous sounding delay

Absolutely! Some noise (in a great way) with higher delay times great EQ/filtering in the feedback path, the overdrive on the input and to the delay chip is good too. Awesome thing.
BugBrand
Thanks Ben!
ben_hex
BugBrand wrote:
Thanks Ben!

More video to come with it smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1