MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

redacted
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author redacted
odditymedium
redacted
GustavoBR
Probably 640x480
Dirty_Bill
odditymedium wrote:
thinking of getting the dave jones MVIP: http://www.analoguehaven.com/davejonesdesign/mvip/

mostly to mess around with my own films (that have already been shot)

is the video out limited to 1080p? will my lovely 4k films be downsampled?

this is my major concern in general for video synths - are there any future proof video outputs?

480i or 576i. A very far cry from 4K HD. You'll likely need a conversion device to get the video into the MVIP.

That said, re-scanning a CRT monitor with an HD camera will get your processed video back to you at your target resolution, however, there will be an unavoidable loss of resolution in the process.

Part of the aesthetic of the analog video synth is the low resolution. I don't know of any commercial plans to build a completely HD analog synth - but I do believe there are plans to include more modern output formats on the upcoming LZX digital modules.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1