MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Introducing ADDAC101 .WAV Player
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author Introducing ADDAC101 .WAV Player
weinglas
tuj wrote:
how do I get one?


Try the buy? button on this site:
http://andregoncalves.info/addac/?page_id=508
bunkdata
My .WAV module arrived yesterday! Andre has an amazing unit on his hands! I was able to load in several large files (8-10 minutes in length 20MB in size) with no issues! I was concerned that there would be a lot of pops with moving around the loop size and file position but the loops were pretty clean, choppy due to the loop points, but clean overall! The one-shot mode is a welcome add-on too! Several of the knobs have a center indent which is helpful as well. Lots of power in a small space!



I am heading out of town for the weekend and I have a show to get ready for next week but I will try to get some audio samples and videos posted soon!
11ish
Thanks for the short review! Good to hear Andre is already shipping them, so hopefully mine will be in the mail any day now.
Scaff
I would like to contact ADDAC but he has no contact adress on his page. Could somebody help me?
11ish
Here's his contact page:

http://andregoncalves.info/addac/?page_id=20
Scaff
applause
rafgas
thats definetly something i will be wanting at some point in my setup(mostly when i have a setup to begin with <.<)

Animal
I received mine last week. It's a great module, adds something really different to my setup and is fairly simple to use. It is PACKED and dense with controls, however despite this I do appreciate the small size. And the odd numbered hp... (I love the odd numbered hp. at least 1 per row allows for a nice tight fit in my 91hp monorocket).
Great product support too. Andre is quick to return emails and very easy to deal with. Certainly something very different and quite a bit of fun to use.
weinglas
Animal wrote:
I received mine last week. It's a great module, adds something really different to my setup and is fairly simple to use. It is PACKED and dense with controls, however despite this I do appreciate the small size. And the odd numbered hp... (I love the odd numbered hp. at least 1 per row allows for a nice tight fit in my 91hp monorocket).
Great product support too. Andre is quick to return emails and very easy to deal with. Certainly something very different and quite a bit of fun to use.


+1 to everything you said, except the 11 HP. But, i received two of them, so that is no problem at all Rockin' Banana!
11ish
Received mine, too. Here's a little demo i made yesterday:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=294197#294197
spbaker
i dunno if anyone has asked/answered this but how are the levels out of the module? are they comparable to other euro VCOs? there must be a preamp stage on it yes?
DanielW
Hmm, I see some interesting possibilities for live use. Like having loops going making repatching less obvious (experienced live performers probably have their own workarounds for this), basing tracks on wav files and adding improv patching and sequencing on top.

Or maybe I should just get a couple of iPods for backing tracks... smile
Bacchus
Can anyone with a .WAV say whether it allows you to play samples backwards? (and whether you can VC that?) I suspect not from the website, but I can't quite tell...
AlexS
Bacchus wrote:
Can anyone with a .WAV say whether it allows you to play samples backwards? (and whether you can VC that?) I suspect not from the website, but I can't quite tell...


Nope won't do it. - but you can reverse your wav file externally and then have fun with it.
Popski
firstly, this is amazing! great videos. I'd love to try this sucker out..

secondly, living in Alberta I can't see ADDAC without thinking of:
JeremyLemos
Has anyone else had any problems with .wav files they have created crashing the .wav player?
o-live
it's possible to add rec function ?
stk
JeremyLemos wrote:
Has anyone else had any problems with .wav files they have created crashing the .wav player?


when I still had the .wav, I did come across problems like this on occasion. I was never able to isolate exactly what caused the crashes, put it down to buggy firmware.

. Perhaps Andre will release a firmware update to address these issues? (.wav runs on an arduino platform iirc, so could be reprogrammed via usb)
Mosiej
time or pitch stretch?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group