MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

standalone floor control box (?)!(?)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author standalone floor control box (?)!(?)
JAmesLS
Hi There-

Just a quick post to say I know ADDAC makes modules and I assume you're happy with that, but if you ever decided to make a standalone box powered by wall wart with the features of Floor Control, I would be first in line. I don't have a modular setup or the power supply to use it as a module, but I have a number of semi-modluar standalones that I would LOVE to control with expression and sustain pedals, and there is simply no solution for this on the market at all that doesn't involve getting a case, a power supply, etc.

Mostly I have steered clear of modular as I have enough on my plate, but I'm actively looking for someone to make me a one-module box just for this one...
Paranormal Patroler
Hmm, a standalone stomp-box option that allows expression/sustain pedal control ? hmmm.....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1