MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Liquid TV and Ming Mecca
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Liquid TV and Ming Mecca
spacenoodle
I'm wondering if anyone has both and can check LTV's compatibility with the progressive signal from Worldcore or Ming Micro. Thankses!
ionraygun
spacenoodle wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone has both and can check LTV's compatibility with the progressive signal from Worldcore or Ming Micro. Thankses!

I have both LTV and Ming Micro. I can check in a bit.
ionraygun
spacenoodle wrote:

Ming Micro vertically rolls on Liquid TV. But works fine when ran though an external TBC first. The image does not fill the entire LTV screen.
monads
Thanks for that quick check! I imagine it's the same for Worldcore.
ionraygun
monads wrote:
Thanks for that quick check! I imagine it's the same for Worldcore.

I'm guessing so. Probably a question for Jordan Bartee.
spacenoodle
Yes the output signal of Ming Micro and Worldcore behave identically. Thanks for looking into this ionraygun. Yet another incompatibility for the Ming-LZX plight.
spacenoodle
I ended up getting a Liquid TV and Ming Micro does seem to sync ok if you toggle the monitor switch a few times. Same with Worldcore. The image is very sharp but the colors are rather desaturated. Colors look fine by feeding it an interlaced version. As far as the image not filling the screen I imagine that could be resolved by adjusting blanking controls on the rear.

Do you guys have any stuck or dead pixels? I see one pixel that looks bright red and there is also a larger white splotch in another area. I might have to send it back for another.

Also, the viewing angle is very narrow ~20 degrees or so before it starts to look weird - you really have to look straight at it.
acgenerator
Televisor from Razmasynth works just fine for World Core.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1