MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

ADDAC 213
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC 213
mDang
hello andre,
any idea of the price and avaibalaty of this great utility !?
I have to repatch around 100 cables for each live i made, it ask me more than one hour to do it ! so your idea will save me a lot of time and stress !
thanks
Paranormal Patroler
mDang wrote:
hello andre,
any idea of the price and avaibalaty of this great utility !?
I have to repatch around 100 cables for each live i made, it ask me more than one hour to do it ! so your idea will save me a lot of time and stress !
thanks

Oh man, I know the feeling! I got super excited when I saw these modules during SB17. And have you noticed that ADDAC are probably making more than one design? Not sure if that's indeed the case (don't quote me on that) but when I discussed this with Andre he did mention he's considering having different types of 213's to accommodate our different needs.

From what I've gathered I'd say 1-2 months estimate for production. That's usually what it takes from proto to availability but that's always fluctuating depending on the manufacturer's schedule.

I would love to see a photo of your setup by the way, 100 cables that need to be patched sounds massive. woah
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1