MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Sourcing Bug Frame Rack Ears
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Sourcing Bug Frame Rack Ears
Corbeau
I've got a 2Frame desktop system, its the one with the slanted endcheeks. I'm finding though that I would prefer to have my system in a 19" rack for the sake of saving space. Where might I be able to buy the rack ears for these frames?
Ramases
You might be able to get some used if you are lucky.

Or look into making some or getting some made for you.

Maybe Tom has the appropriate file or drawing with measurements he could give you?
Corbeau
Ramases wrote:
You might be able to get some used if you are lucky.

Or look into making some or getting some made for you.

Maybe Tom has the appropriate file or drawing with measurements he could give you?

If someone is willing to part with theirs, I'd be very happy. But I don't think I'm that lucky...

If Tom would be willing to share the schematics, or if I knew from which manufacturer they were bought (I have no clue about where synth manufacturers get parts like these for their cases), that would also be very helpful! Were the cases custom made for the Blue modules?

I'm just not sure where I could go around here to have them made is the thing hmmm.....
BugBrand
Hi - I have 19" cheeks for the current (shallow frames) that work just fine with the older (4" deep) frames - they're just fixed with 2 bolts instead of the usual 5, but it seemed a-ok when I tried it. These parts are all custom made to my own designs.

Email me direct to discuss!
Corbeau
Thanks Tom, that's good to hear! I'll email you shortly about it thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1