MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

LANDSCAPE AllFlesh
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author LANDSCAPE AllFlesh
big job head
Just saw this little thing
http://www.landscape.fm/allflesh/
not sure to understand if it can be used like a sensitive surface or only to create links with fingers but it looks pretty cool!
windspirit
Wow that's a strange idea. I like it!
orangehexagon
SlayerBadger! long live the all flesh SlayerBadger!

this is simply cool and fresh. i dig.
nickgrys
That's really cool! I'm signing up for updates.
starthief
Nifty!
brandonlogic
cool.

ive done this stuff touching the ends of patch cables. this will make it more convenient.

curious- how many volts can be passed through your body before is considered unsafe?
starthief
brandonlogic wrote:
curious- how many volts can be passed through your body before is considered unsafe?

Quite a lot if the current isn't that high.

Otherwise a Faraday cage suit is in order
Junk Rhythm
Those look like fun. Folks will have their fingers and toes all up in their modular.
circuitburst
Yeah, very cool idea! I'm looking forward to seeing Baseck go nuts with these. SlayerBadger!
ersatzplanet
This is a neat trick piece but not very repeatable. The RF in the area that is going through your body right now will insert itself into the circuit. All the problems with different resistive changes because of dryness will also happen. They plug right into the jacks so unless the modules are next to each other, it become two handed and adds impedance. They probably will be very cheap though.

If you want to control things with pressure, there are many alternatives out there with different technologies. We of course make a couple of Force Sensing Resistor based modules, the closest to these would be the FSR-2P which can pass audio or CV.
dan_k
Impermanence is intended as part of the design. Have a look at the "Why" write-up of the Stereo Field on the Landscape.fm website and you see it is a pretty clear part of the ethos.
CV_Wonder
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUxY3n7jGQW/?taken-by=landscape_fm
CV_Wonder
dan_k wrote:
Impermanence is intended as part of the design. Have a look at the "Why" write-up of the Stereo Field on the Landscape.fm website and you see it is a pretty clear part of the ethos.

Yep, instability and impermanence is the jam. Introducing as much instability to your system as you would like and have things as open as you would like so (hopefully) adding even more to the openness of why people use modular systems. -E
lud
Be great to have a few of these around
i.murray.fraser
These look very cool. I can't wait to try them. I could use more diverse elements in my system, and these won't take up any hp. Great for smaller systems.
nigel_mck
Very cool, also done the fiddling with the end of a patch cable as well. I'd assume these will be a bit more sensitive than a patch cable since they have more surface area?

Really like the expressiveness, something I definitely feel lacking in my modular.
julien
All Flesh available cool
http://www.landscape.fm/order/allflesh
L.C.O.
julien wrote:
All Flesh available cool
http://www.landscape.fm/order/allflesh

Ordered a bunch!
Can't wait to try!
jarcorbo
The website says shipping is included in the price, but when I go to checkout I am being charged $15 for shipping. Am I missing something? seriously, i just don't get it
mecanikill
jarcorbo wrote:
The website says shipping is included in the price, but when I go to checkout I am being charged $15 for shipping. Am I missing something? seriously, i just don't get it

Same here I was about to order them but not paying $15 for shipping.
L.C.O.
mecanikill wrote:
jarcorbo wrote:

You guys must have checked the "US shipping" button.
There is s seoarate button for shipping the AllFleshbthings.
jarcorbo
L.C.O. wrote:
mecanikill wrote:
jarcorbo wrote:

Thanks for your reply!

I only get two options - US and worldwide, both say shipping included in price and I still get charged $15 with either option help
starthief
L.C.O. wrote:

Where is that?

L.C.O.
starthief wrote:
L.C.O. wrote:

Where is that?

Yeah, I just looked at the site again, and I could not find it!
But I swear when I ordered yesterday, There was an option (a button to check) that was specific to shipping the AllFlesh items...

Sorry, I can't tell you exactly where it is. It seems to be gone?

I guess I would contact them directly.
lud
Yep says $15 shipping
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3