MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Introducing ADDAC807 VC Stereo Summing Mixer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author Introducing ADDAC807 VC Stereo Summing Mixer
ADDAC System
We are excited to announce that we are now taking pre-orders for the ADDAC807 VC Stereo Summing Mixer!!!

Click here for a full-resolution picture

MODULE SPECS
-------------------

ADDAC807A = 56HP, ADDAC807B = 24HP, ~800mA on each rail together
ADDAC807C = 38HP, ~300mA on each rail

PREORDER INFO
-------------------

Mixer price is 1400€, this includes ADDAC807A control + ADDAC807B jack inputs
The optional expansion ADDAC807C adds 4 additional channels and will cost 600€

Pre-order limited batch pricing is 1200€ + 500€ including shipping!
After receiving payment, the modules should be ready in 6 - 8weeks. There may be the proverbial unexpected delay, which would push the delivery to 10 weeks, but as always well do our best to have these on time! Let us know if you’re interested and we'll send you PayPal/bank info for the preorder.

More info will be available soon, but if you have any specific questions just let us know!
Paranormal Patroler
Posted these on MG SlayerBadger!

ADDAC807C
ADDAC807B
ADDAC807A
MvK
thats a live acts dream! I would route all hardware boxes like octatrack or rytm through it, so the modular would be integrating them not the opposite!

how is the connection between the inputconsole and the main unit? can the inputs be inside another rack, so that the main part is a "box" in its own?
monads
MvK wrote:
how is the connection between the inputconsole and the main unit? can the inputs be inside another rack, so that the main part is a "box" in its own?

They are connected via two ribbon cables on the back of the modules. I imagine with a long enough ribbon cable you could place the Inputs anywhere 'within' the same rack. Trying to separate them in two different rack enclosures would be challenging with the rear routing of the ribbon cables.
Paranormal Patroler
monads wrote:
MvK wrote:

They are connected via two ribbon cables on the back of the modules. I imagine with a long enough ribbon cable you could place the Inputs anywhere 'within' the same rack. Trying to separate them in two different rack enclosures would be challenging with the rear routing of the ribbon cables.

Depends on the case design I guess. hmmm..... Still, the idea is that you move the modules around so that you have them set up exactly how you like. Makes absolute sense to me. Also, from what I remember, you can expand this as much as you want with that third (expander) module.

Man, I want a standalone case with just these in! love I saw some photos in ADDAC's instagram and that nailed my GAS.
monads
Yes, it all depends on the case design of course. And you can link multiple 807C Expansion modules to each other which tie back to the 807A+B. The perfect standalone case would be the ADDAC901M 3U hihi
ersatzplanet
monads wrote:
MvK wrote:

I would imagine there is a limitation to how long the ribbons can be before they become antenna and start picking up all the RF noise from all the unshielded digital modules in your system. I can see a 6U cabinet/skiff with the performance controls on the bottom (front in a skiff layout) and the inputs on the top (back on a skiff) with the extra space on that row taken up by Efx modules and such.
Summa
ersatzplanet wrote:
monads wrote:
MvK wrote:

I would imagine there is a limitation to how long the ribbons can be before they become antenna and start picking up all the RF noise from all the unshielded digital modules in your system. I can see a 6U cabinet/skiff with the performance controls on the bottom (front in a skiff layout) and the inputs on the top (back on a skiff) with the extra space on that row taken up by Efx modules and such.

I wouldn't worry too much about RF interference if you put it shorter than say a meter away,
the main idea of having all the ins and outs on a separate panel is to get less clutter and a
much more "playable" and ergonomic mixer since the 3U format doesn't allow for much jacks on top of each channel. ...
then let your imagination may be your only limitation.. Mr. Green Miley Cyrus

Paranormal Patroler
Holy mother of god eek!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1