MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Repair Mu-Tron Bi-Phase
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Repair Mu-Tron Bi-Phase
Willis3000
Hi wigglers

Do we know of anyone who could look to repair my old Mu-Tron Bi-Phase, based in the UK preferably

Cheers

Willis
johnstilton
Did you get any help with your Mu-Tron?

I have a Phasor II that I need help with.
Brian2020
You might email the guys at Sound Gas. It’s likely that they could fix it or refer you to someone else who can.
cycad73
Try James Walker he's supposed to be one of the best, haven't dealt with him personally but know people who did and are very happy

http://www.synthrepairservices.com/aboutus/
Synth of Darkness
If you still need help with this I have the contact info of a guy based out of Amsterdam that had reverse engineered the Bi-Phase and was selling circuit boards.

I still haven't built mine up but the circuit boards and documentation seemed to be top notch.
RetroLinear
Willis3000 - If you don't mind shipping to the USA we can fix it here @ RetroLinear. Folks send Mutrons in for repairs all the time. Regardless of where you go for repairs just make sure whoever uses the right type caps in the Bi-phase and also replaces that ribbon cabling atop any other necessary repairs if not a complete rebuild!

Do you have a UK/Export model or are you using a step-up transformer for it?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1