MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Sputnik Selector problem.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Sputnik Selector problem.
patatpatr
I've just bought a Selector and I'm having an issue where upon power up all of the channel lights are lit but it will not trigger either manually or under cv. I tried it in a different case w/ different PS and the issue remains. Any ideas would be appreciated.
mritenburg
You probably checked this, but just in case. If you have the rainbow power cable you want to make sure brown is connected to the thicker white line on the back of the module, then you want to make sure brown is connected to -12v on your power supply. If you have the grey cable with the red stripe, you want the red stripe connected to the thicker white line on the back of the module, then make sure the red stripe is connected to -12v on your power supply.
Juanv101
patatpatr

I have same problem
I saw yesterday that my selector had all leds on. It's been working ok in the past.
Did you find a solution?
giantreptile
Mine doesn’t run right without the 5v power source on the rail. Oddly, even though I have two cases with 5v, it only works on one of them. Just something to think about; testing it on another case.
Juanv101
Tried changing it from one rack to another
still the same, not working

wrote to Sputnik's technical service

ordered a Doepfer A-151 to replace the Selector
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1