MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Where to find Dual 1M Audio taper PC mount potentiometers?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Where to find Dual 1M Audio taper PC mount potentiometers?
enoughstatic
I am looking for PC mount, dual A1M potentiometers (must be audio taper, not linear). I can find panel mount, but not PC mount similar to the Alpha 9mm series pots commonly used in Eurorack where the PCB is parallel to the faceplate (approximately 9-10mm space between the PCB and faceplate).

Attached photo is an example of the single element type Alpha pots (I'm looking for dual-gang/element type). Also, if not 1M, 500K would do fine.

gbiz
I have a use for similar, ideally also with threaded bushing. Thonk sell dual A50K 9mm Alpha which is the largest value i've managed to find. (That's also the largest value the eBay/Ali vendors sell from what i can see).
Sandrine
I found some (6 pinners & 5 pinners) on aliexpress for my mixer.
I'm assuming this is a pan pot?
Go over to Alpha pots, they may have the one you're looking for.
Also the pin configs are all different so be aware of that. You may have to tear it down to check the pin-out.
if its for a new design, the 11mm versions seem to be more available. bourns, alps, and alpha all make versions of those.
enoughstatic
[quote="guest"]if its for a new design, the 11mm versions seem to be more available. bourns, alps, and alpha all make versions of those.[/quote]

Thanks for this info. After much research, I am convinced that the 9mm are either nonexistent or would be too difficult to source (especially for supply chain, as yes, I am looking to manufacturer on some scale).

Cheers Guinness ftw!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1