MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Tetrax "Cheat Sheet"
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Tetrax "Cheat Sheet"
memes_33
i just traded my tetrax and was going to send a link of a simple cheat sheet i made to the new owner, and realized i should probably share it here for all:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2bbj1gpalWUTGhNeWJyemtSZWM

hope this is helpful!
ClausF
Thanks, I always forget this... Guinness ftw!
noisejockey
A handy and concise cheat sheet, thanks!
Hr.Jansen
Thank you! I guess the Sidrax is pretty similar?
makenoise
accidental post
VortexRanger
Hr.Jansen wrote:

Sidrax doesn't have independent control of Rise/Fall, it's just one glitch and one pitch knob. The color coding on the jacks is the same.
Mar Habrine
MY ASS IS BLEEDING Thank you for the cheat sheet!
papercutnoise
VortexRanger wrote:
Hr.Jansen wrote:

Sidrax doesn't have independent control of Rise/Fall, it's just one glitch and one pitch knob. The color coding on the jacks is the same.

Does this mean the Tetrax is capable of triangle waves like the Sidrax as well as saw? Always thought the Tetrax was supposed to be the more aggressive sounding of the two as it used saw waves.
Ras Thavas
In theory the Tet should be able to provide a triangle wave by adjusting the rise and fall, but in practice I'm not finding that smoother Sidrax sound. The Tet definitely has a brighter wave with more harmonics.

Full disclosure; I'm a fairly new Sidrax/Tetrax owner, so take this with a grain of salt. When I have the time I'm planning to view the outputs of both on the O'Toole Plus scope and see what they really look like, especially the Tet.

papercutnoise wrote:
VortexRanger wrote:
Hr.Jansen wrote:

Does this mean the Tetrax is capable of triangle waves like the Sidrax as well as saw? Always thought the Tetrax was supposed to be the more aggressive sounding of the two as it used saw waves.
papercutnoise
Ras Thavas wrote:
In theory the Tet should be able to provide a triangle wave by adjusting the rise and fall, but in practice I'm not finding that smoother Sidrax sound. The Tet definitely has a brighter wave with more harmonics.

Full disclosure; I'm a fairly new Sidrax/Tetrax owner, so take this with a grain of salt. When I have the time I'm planning to view the outputs of both on the O'Toole Plus scope and see what they really look like, especially the Tet.

papercutnoise wrote:
VortexRanger wrote:
Hr.Jansen wrote:

Cool, thanks for the info. Certainly seems to align with my impressions based on various videos online. Interested to see how the scope readings turn out. Currently almost have enough saved to buy a CL device, just need to decide which one to get!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1