MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Gieskes Schele-Mixer 2b
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Gieskes Schele-Mixer 2b
Lento_Zoom
http://gieskes.nl/visual-equipment/?file=schele-mixer

Anyone build/scoop one of these yet? Looks pretty cool and affordable. Not finding many videos of this latest version. Anyone got experience with it?
PixelPeeper
Def gonna snag one, looks awesome. reminds me of that passive video mixer that made the rounds a while back
Lento_Zoom
I'm thinking about trying to add CV control for the fade at least. I was trying to compare Lars' simple mixer schematic to Gijs', but think I might play it safe and get a VacPak from Synthrotec (Vactrol Board) to do it. Either way, I'm def gonna pull the trigger on it.
tenshun
I built one of these up. Its a really cool effect but if you are trying to use it on a projector or record into a computer i would recommend a time based corrector.

As you will get the blue screen or skipped frames when recording into the computer.

It makes a really cool effect on analog tvs.

It sort of reminds me of the dirty mixer but with added effects
PixelPeeper
tenshun wrote:

It sort of reminds me of the dirty mixer but with added effects

yes thats the one I was thinking of thumbs up
Lento_Zoom
Indeed! Some of the effects look like they can get into BPMC territory! I'm pretty sure my V-4 will take care of time base issues too! Thanks all!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1