MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Klee in Wiard Style
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Klee in Wiard Style
jdkee
Over at Electro-Music forums, I saw a user (Mono-Poly) had laid out a Klee sequencer in a 19" x 4U panel that mimics a Wiard panel. I'd make a few changes to his layout to make it more like the Euro version. Would anyone here be interested in a group purchase of panels? Synth-cube has the pcb+parts kit for US$185. The panels would be 19"x4U 1/10" anodized blue with white labeling.
julian
Have you got a link to the thread?

I remember cutting a wiard style klee for someone years back (blue anodised / white infill) - im wondering if it was the same one?

(i have no idea - it was a long time back!)
johnnywoods
I have a klee kit waiting for this panel! Sign me up :-)
jdkee
About 3/4 down the first page here:

http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-21954.html&postorder=asc
julian
This is irritating me - im sure i cut that design (not that panel, but that design) so many years ago, but i just cant find any file or email, so maybe its a false memory... : /

I do still have the files for this panel, but i cant work out who authored it -

DomMorley
Looks interesting- do we have a vague idea how much they would be yet?
jdkee
Awaiting a price quote from MetalPhoto.
DomMorley
Do you think it would be possible to use the same fonts as on the Wiard modules on this panel?
jdkee
That's a good question. A quick internet perusal of other 6U modules do not show any examples using the Wiard font apart from Wiard and Malekko. And I would certainly defer to Cary Grace and Malekko on that issue since they currently use that font on their products.
DomMorley
For sure - should definitely be checked with those guys first. I wouldn't want them to be unhappy about it.

Would be nice if possible though.
jdkee
I agree. I'll reach out to them when I get a chance next week.

Also, what mythological creature should appear on the panel? I know MetalBox already uses a unicorn....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1