MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Banana system pictures
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 172, 173, 174  Next [all]
Author Banana system pictures
zerosum
Please add your bananafied pictures here 8)
Especially interested in your modified DIY'd banana systems.
Eventually I will have some of my own to share.
Thanks in advance to everyone who fills this thread Chugging Beers

Here are some that I have gathered from posts in the forum here:
Pictures from BananaPlug:

Is Carbon111 on the forum here?
cebec
My system:

Also, Cary Roberts purchased most of John Duval's 'Fist of God' Serge and put up plenty of pictures, here. It's pretty ridiculous:

http://www.retrosynth.com/gear/serge/index.html

tragedybysyntax
I was talking to cary at AHMW this past year.. that dood has WAY WAY to much gear period. LOL. Really nice guy tho.... smile
Cat-A-Tonic
It's great to see that he has a couple of Frac racks crowning that enormous pile of Serge.
zerosum
Cool picture from This thread

BugBrand has some cool banana'd systems as well 8)

amnesia
all are banana even the ones that dont look like it are

amnesia
Leisure Cove
No fair, Amnesia! hihi
zerosum
So beautiful love
Its like a bigass bowl of fruit loops hihi
Cat-A-Tonic
Quote:

Aren't those 1/8"-banana adapters ala Ken Stone on the Livewire Vulcan and Dalek?

So to modify the 1/8" switching jacks to banana you merely drill them out slightly? eek! yet they retain their switching function?
DGTom
amnesias bananafied system is awesome SlayerBadger!

some great pics on your flicker as well!

I don't have serge or buchla lust, but I do have the inexplicable desire to bananarize my euro & fracs!!!

There is some wierd science lab romance about em!

Great Thread.
amnesia
[quote="Cat-A-Tonic"]
Quote:

Aren't those 1/8"-banana adapters ala Ken Stone on the Livewire Vulcan and Dalek?

Yes Ken made them for me and then decided to put them up on his web page. Ken and I both love Serge. I found over time they started to crack but i just put tape around them and now they are fine

I realise I dont have a new photo of my system these are a year old now, i also have 2 doepfer multiples one side is 1/4" the other banana
zerosum
check it out
http://www.davidschwan.com/Pages/Blacet_Modules.html
tragedybysyntax
wow.. bitchin. I'm trieng to sell a guitar to start a modcan a system pronto... if that works out....... Converting all my euro and frac to banana I'm pretty sure. wink
noisesource
"check it out
http://www.davidschwan.com/Pages/Blacet_Modules.html "

isn't that banana-fied mult a bit redundent? (ok, so its also an anttenuator, but still.) Mr. Green
parasitk
man now i want a whole system of banana multiples! brilliant!
zerosum
cEvin Key uploaded a pic of his Serge:

yum
parasitk
Now if he'd only use it. confused

Sorry, the recent Skinny Puppy stuff all sounds like soft synth hell to me. very frustrating
brandon daniel
zerosum wrote:
cEvin Key uploaded a pic of his Serge:

yum

Where'd he do that?

I managed to get a few minutes down in his basement studio a few years back. Man, that place is like a synth museum.
zerosum
Quote:
Now if he'd only use it.

New Download is on the way, New Tear Garden is on the way, new plateau came out last year(and a new download).

I am a fan of those projects more than SP, and is usually what comes to mind when I think Subcon love

Quote:
Where'd he do that?

Check the C myspace profile.
brandon daniel
zerosum wrote:
Quote:
Now if he'd only use it.

New Download is on the way, New Tear Garden is on the way, new plateau came out last year(and a new download).

Still the recent Download and Plateau stuff are pretty soft-heavy as well. I'd much rather listen to III than Fixer, for instance, not that Fixer is bad, it's just not the same.

I actually prefer Phil's Kone project to the last couple plateau/download releases. Now *that's* how to do analog fun!
amnesia
I thought he died????

I use to love SKinny Puppy to about Too Dark Park..they were the kings of string syth arrangements, really amazing sounds VX Gass attack etc totally amazing!!

Then techno came along and I left the industrial music behind..still love listening to Nitzer Ebb every now and then, Severed Heads....but it was way better IMHO when dance music started because it was the first time the synths were at the front LFO,AFX,Autechre etc etc
parasitk
Dwayne Goettel died, not Cevin.

I love SP through Last Rights, and Download through III - haven't been so keen on more recent stuff, honestly. Not a fan of Mark Walk either (newer SP, Ohgr)
cebec
parasitk wrote:

I love SP through Last Rights, and Download through III - haven't been so keen on more recent stuff, honestly. Not a fan of Mark Walk either (newer SP, Ohgr)

Ditto that to the letter! I still buy everything that comes out, though, and both Vault series' had plenty of great stuff.

I've always heard little things about his Serge and one track in particular has liner notes (on a Vault CD) about receiving a new panel that day and making the track with it.
parasitk
cebec wrote:
Ditto that to the letter! I still buy everything that comes out, though, and both Vault series' had plenty of great stuff.

I've always heard little things about his Serge and one track in particular has liner notes (on a Vault CD) about receiving a new panel that day and making the track with it.

Yep, I believe that is Poison Mouth - actually one of the few post-Last Rights tracks that I dig. w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 172, 173, 174  Next [all]
Page 1 of 174