MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Kissing Crows Cassette featuring Bugbrand Modular
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Kissing Crows Cassette featuring Bugbrand Modular
radams

Here is my latest release on cassette. This is an album of Hallucinatory Blues/Electro Folk featuring Bugbrand Modular on every track. It's also available as a digital download.
You can find it here:
https://randyadams.bandcamp.com/album/kissing-crows

and here:
http://www.randyadamsmusic.com/kissing_crows/

odditymedium
what is the module on the bottom left of the lowest vertical panel?
southphillysynths
odditymedium wrote:

Frac Wiard JAG in BB panel! Looks awesome!
tIB
First track is fucking great - listen to the rest later, but love what I hear. Guinness ftw!
odditymedium
southphillysynths wrote:
odditymedium wrote:

Frac Wiard JAG in BB panel! Looks awesome!

what does it do?
shred
odditymedium wrote:

what does it do?

From Malekko website:

"It takes any two modulation sources (LFO, Envelope, Sequencer, Random Generator, Oscillator, X and Y of a Joystick, etc…) and maps out an X and Y location. From this XY coordinate, the output level of the 8 outputs in the circle are determined, as well as a center (Dome with level control) and Edge (opposite of Dome) level – multiplying your 2 modulation inputs and providing you with a total of 12 outputs."
a100user
Randy that is a great album.

Cheers

David
odditymedium
shred wrote:
odditymedium wrote:

what does it do?

From Malekko website:

"It takes any two modulation sources (LFO, Envelope, Sequencer, Random Generator, Oscillator, X and Y of a Joystick, etc…) and maps out an X and Y location. From this XY coordinate, the output level of the 8 outputs in the circle are determined, as well as a center (Dome with level control) and Edge (opposite of Dome) level – multiplying your 2 modulation inputs and providing you with a total of 12 outputs."

that sounds interesting. to those who've used it, does it produce a 2D soundfield of any sort? this sounds ideal for quadraphony / circular sounds - or am i mistaken?
KNYST
Good to be reminded of these beautiful tracks, Randy.
It's been a while since I listened to them. Still love 'em. Cheers!
Steelshank
Glad this was resurrected, as I missed it when it was originally posted. Really well done! applause
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1