MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Why no STG modules in Europe ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Author Why no STG modules in Europe ?
sam
I mean Schneidersladen for example, they said they don't sell them when i asked.
I'm sad since i'm confident with them, great customer support too and just want to buy from them when i don't go second-hand.

Any chance to see STG modules here in Europe ?

I desperately need an Euro Wavefolder!
tIB
AH wil ship them.

Also postmodular are working on getting them in stock... think I remember reading that schnieders will be too once AH is fully stocked up.
Reality Checkpoint
+1

Please, pretty please, would you consider distributing in the UK via Post Modular?

There are a few of your euro modules that would be nice to have, and I would like to try a Sea Devils filter.
mono-poly
sam wrote:
I mean Schneidersladen for example, they said they don't sell them when i asked.
I'm sad since i'm confident with them, great customer support too and just want to buy from them when i don't go second-hand.

5U sales very poor in stores (in europe)
That's the reason why Schneiders barely stocks 5U.
sam
tIb, i am an AH customer too but since € falled down i don't really want to pay import taxes +shipping now.

I talked about 3U mono-poly.
But it is a fact that there are no 5U STG @ Schneidersladen, too.

I guess Postmodular sounds good only for UK modular sluts >>
Quote:
Shipping

Items are only shipped within the UK
, and the cost is £7.00 for the first item, and £2.00 for each additional item. All items are shipped via Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery, and are tracked and insured for up to £500.00.
tIB
^ try him out... I seem remember (maybe wrongly) that david was looking to include the EU in the future...
suitandtieguy
moog format sales will continue to be direct-only.

i'm working on trying to build enough inventory to sell to Andreas and David.
Reality Checkpoint
suitandtieguy wrote:
i'm working on trying to build enough inventory to sell to Andreas and David.

Good news!
suitandtieguy
i talked to Det3 tonight.

we're going to change the way the eurorack modules are built to make it easier for me to build them, so i can sell to SL and PM.

it's a huge pain in the ass right now, because the eurorack versions of the Wave Folder, P-L/LPF, and SDF are _more_ difficult to build than the moog format versions, and i don't make as much on them per unit.

the only difference is a move from wiring harnesses to a front panel PCB. everything else will be the same. i'll have to move the potentiometer size from 24mm to 16mm, but i don't believe this will change the quality to any discernable degree.

the P-L/LPF will be first.

unfortunately this does nothing for the depth, because that is fixed to the amount of circuitry involved, but this should make it easier to accommodate someone's custom shallow case requirements since it would be an easy task to just locate the main PCB elsewhere.
l e b e r
hey STG.

any idea when some new euro Wavefolders are hitting the shops?

i've tried to play it cool for the last month pretending i don't need one of them, but i fear i'm failing...

thanks.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Page 1 of 1