MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

SV Filter ringing
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author SV Filter ringing
dan_p
The SV filter sounds really nice. here is a quick random abstract pointless (but fun....) patch. only audio signal (apart form FM mod) is the filter.

Here

roughly -
Clock divider outs are mixed then into envelope which pings the the filter input. filter is FM'd by Syn2a Osc, Filter out to PT Delay, Osc and filter are both mod'd by different sample and holds from bugcrushers. 2x CTl 1's are clocked from the divider at different rates, these control PT delay Mod(1ch from each CTL1 mixed) and S+H rates
darenager
Bah! You're making me green with envy at the PT delay cry

But, lovely tones, great stuff!
DGTom
SlayerBadger!

There some amazing sounds inside the PRC3a!

I've been experimenting alot with ringing it with differant sources, one of my favourites is to send /2 or /3 from the divider into the BugCrusher input, set for S&H, then use the output into the filter input, then take another division, like /6, & use that to CV the Crushers internal clock. Very wonky!

Modulating the SVF freq. with its own output whilst ringing it also produces some lovely stuff.
emergencyofstate
there's a few light snare rolls in there! Drums!
mirri
Most excellent!
Art
Thanks for the patch details. Very nice sound too! thumbs up
KNYST
SlayerBadger! sweet pinging sounds!
have to try it when I find some time... Dead Banana
Brownian Lotion
My god, that's exactly the filter sound I'm after... does it come in Eurorack? I'm building one a modular right now and already have a Cwejman VM-1.
BugBrand
Hehe - sorry, BugBrand and Eurorack will never be bed-buddies!

[well I did do some runs of minijack modules last year and at least a couple of people shoe-horned them in to Eurorack systems, but... No more minijack modules for the moment, that's for sure]
Art
Beautiful, dan_p, just my kind of music Guinness ftw!
dan_p
Thanks Art.

Dan

thumbs up
Atticus
Fantastic sounds Dan, listened it when you first posted it but I think it's improved with age. If this was coming out of a Buchla or Serge they'd be creaming their pants in the banana subforum.

If you have the whole session still on your hard drive please post it!
julien
make me want a Bugbrand Modular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BugBrand
..reminds me that I ought to i) get on with making the PRC1 PT Delay back available ii) make a standalone of that & iii) make a standalone of the filter..

Plenty to get done then!
a100user
Looking forward to getting mine.

Damn nice work there Dan, raises the anticipation level thumbs up

David
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1