MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchla/Serge/Hordijk Wigglers in EU
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Buchla/Serge/Hordijk Wigglers in EU
vgermuse
Hi Friends! I'm hoping to meet many of you that we've been sharing together stuff on this forum for years. I'll be in Rome, Berlin and Vienna soon. Touch base w00t best wishes, Todd

http://toddbarton.com/2017/09/tour-dates-rome-berlin-vienna-and-more/
fonik
Random*Source in in the Frankfurt/Rhein-Main area...
askthedust
Paris?
vgermuse
Ahhhh . . . next time Frankfurt, Paris, London, Amsterdam and Stockholm I hope w00t
wavecircle
It would be great to have something on in Amsterdam. There should be a few Hordijk users around, I'll have my Serge too.
tIB
I'd like to think I might be a buchla/serge/hordijk user one day. Two down, one to go... eek!
spencerwaltz
vgermuse wrote:
Ahhhh . . . next time Frankfurt, Paris, London, Amsterdam and Stockholm I hope w00t

London would be amazing!
wavecircle
tIB wrote:
I'd like to think I might be a buchla/serge/hordijk user one day. Two down, one to go... eek!

I spent a day in Rob's workshop a while back, his stuff is amazing and a really great guy. He even took me for Indonesian food. It would be nice to just have 6 of his modules though I know I would want at least 12...
tIB
Likewise! I've a system visiting me later this week so who knows whether that will suck me in. If it were bananas I'd already be in if I'm honest, though I understand why its not.
vgermuse
Yes, Rob seems like a wonderful person!
Luckily I get to spend a couple of days with
at the end of my trip :-)
Kent
askthedust wrote:
Paris?

Come to Vienna and stay with me!
Chaotic
vgermuse wrote:

Ahh, then I have to take the trip from Oslo to Stockholm to say hello It's peanut butter jelly time!
Arders Bergdahl
vgermuse wrote:

Stockholm, sound like a GREAT idea, be sure to visit EMS and the Buchla and Serge synths there...
nickbaba
Love to see/hear you in London sometime Todd
vgermuse
Hey guys! Thank you all for the encouragement: Amsterdam, London, Stockholm et al. I'm definitely having a great time here and will definitely arrange a return tour. Happy sonic exploring! w00t
phisynth
Hey Todd, forget about what the other said and come to Brussels have a beer with me and jam together w00t w00t
vgermuse
phisynth wrote:
Hey Todd, forget about what the other said and come to Brussels have a beer with me and jam together w00t w00t

d'oh! of course! Brussels it is w00t
Hmmm...maybe I should just move to Europe
for half a year It's peanut butter jelly time!
InnnerSight
+1 on London nanners
Leoespejo
vgermuse wrote:
phisynth wrote:

d'oh! of course! Brussels it is w00t
Hmmm...maybe I should just move to Europe
for half a year It's peanut butter jelly time!

Do it, and you will never leave.....

hihi
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1