MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Sourcing PAIA pin tip plug cables
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Sourcing PAIA pin tip plug cables
Hissstories
I recently found an old PAIA 2700, untouched in probably 40 years, covered in at least as much dust. I cleaned it up, powered it on, and couldn't believe it worked. It sounds great, and through Strymon, sounds truly unique and quite amazing in its simplicity, and for surviving this long.

It came with a few patch cables and pin tip plugs. Any idea where I can pick up some new pin tips? I can solder my own if necessary, just need the plugs.

Thank you.
Rob_C
Nice find!

PAIA Talk:
Link-> 2720 and 4700 series patch cords

Lotsa good information and pictures of the PAIA 2720 synth on davebr's site:
Link-> PAiA 2720 Synthesizer Restoration
Hissstories
Excellent, I will check out those links. I really couldn't believe it was working when I got it patched up. Definitely a unique piece of synth history.
Hissstories
Excellent, I will check out those links. I really couldn't believe it was working when I got it patched up. Definitely a unique piece of synth history.
Rob_C
The PAIA 2720 synth was sold with an economical "shirt button" keyboard-controller, or the better and more popular piano keyboard - which is yours?
Hissstories
It's got the full keyboard. Doesn't track very well, but it's all part of it
thumbs up [/img]
Rob_C
I recognize that pic from a "popular online auction site." Hope you get some enjoyment out of the synth whether you keep it or not.
Hissstories
Thanks man! Right in the middle of a job change, moving situation, so it's one of the things I put up reluctantly, and hopefully priced high enough to discourage buyers! hmmm.....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1