MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Alessandro sold his Synthi AKS...?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Author Alessandro sold his Synthi AKS...?
Sinamsis
I pity the fool
mousegarden
It would really make me depressed paying £8,900 for an EMS, when I paid £500 for mine back in the day. I couldn't justify that in any way at all.
nickbaba
Good luck finding one for 500 quid, mousegarden. If you find one be sure to let us know! thumbs up

btw people used to be able to buy houses in my area of London for £10,000 way back when, but I wouldn't expect to pay that today.
Hi5
Totally agree with Nelson. Who gives a shit and who are the clowns paying some of these prices on items just because of who owned them before?
mousegarden
nickbaba wrote:
Good luck finding one for 500 quid, mousegarden. If you find one be sure to let us know! thumbs up

btw people used to be able to buy houses in my area of London for £10,000 way back when, but I wouldn't expect to pay that today.

I can remember when it was all fields round here...

hihi
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Page 4 of 4