MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

UniPulse installation in USA? Plus a few questions
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Author UniPulse installation in USA? Plus a few questions
NewNewRon
I'm very interested in UniPulse, it is quite brilliant, but I am not even slightly handy with electronics. I wonder if there are Tubbutec approved techs in USA who I might commission to do this. I would also be happy to ship to Tubbutec but my experience shipping musical equipment quite often seems to involve the customs folk making things very difficult.

And to be clear... I have read through the UniPulse page, and it seems almost too good to be true. If I bought myself the TR-66 I just spotted on eBay, I could play it via midi with velocity, OR play it as normal with internal patterns, OR play internal patterns sync'd to midi clock? Can the internal patterns be augmented by incoming midi?
tubbutec
Here is a list of synth techs:
https://tubbutec.de/synth-techs

There is an installation manual on our site for a tr-77 but not for a tr-66. We did not have the cube yet to install it in a 66 but they are very similar.

Yes you can trigger the instruments with velocity. If your tech finds a way to sync the tr-66 (usually that is possible) you will be able to switch between the machines internal clock and midi clock. Yes you can play over midi while an internal pattern is running
NewNewRon
John Koumoutseas should be removed from this list. He was not able to install the uniPulse in my FR-3 and he says he decided not to do any more mods.
tubbutec
Very sorry to hear this. Removed him from the list - his website is down, too...

Hope you could find someone else?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Page 1 of 1