MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Favorite US Buchla Dealer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Favorite US Buchla Dealer
@green
Who puts the cherry on top as far as Buchla dealers in the US. What is there two? three?
meatcliff
Best Buchla dealer = djangosfire cool

no comment on authorized dealers
askthedust
Foxtone.
sandettie
I've had stellar responsiveness from Noisebug. A+++, would recommend, and so forth.
mnol3717
Foxtone have been great getting buchla gear to Australia; have ordered from them twice and have never had a problem. Eric was very helpful and responded promptly to any questions/concerns i had on build quality. SlayerBadger!
djangosfire
Foxtone for sure - and Eric your man! SlayerBadger!
bwhittington
I've order from Noisebug a fair amount, but Eric at Foxtone seems a bit more responsive to me. I'd be happiest dealing with him if I had an issue. And it's BEMI, so maybe that should be "when" not "if." hihi
jo__dem
meatcliff wrote:

this is what ive heard. how does one contact said djangosfire?
Peake
jo__dem wrote:
meatcliff wrote:

Here on MW, he's a top-notch builder:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1415
kbrush
Foxtone has been great, very resposive and good dudes, I recommend them.
bwhittington
jo__dem wrote:
meatcliff wrote:

Two posts above yours. hihi
djangosfire
bwhittington wrote:
jo__dem wrote:
meatcliff wrote:

Two posts above yours. hihi

Hey! I'm a builder (who is currently taking a break from DIY, and making more music)... not a dealer.

Cheers! - Adam
Peake
djangosfire wrote:
Hey! I'm a builder (who is currently taking a break from DIY, and making more music)... not a dealer.

Cheers! - Adam

Good deals on great builds!
adamon
Foxtone
Ozz
I recently bought a 259e, 223e and frame, and 2x250e from Foxtone. Top shop. As Adam said, Eric is the man!
anselmi
A couple years ago I had a big issue with Noisebug.
Long story short: they took my money for a 1-year ride, then told me that they will return it because of they will not working with Buchla anymore.

This costed me 2 bank transfer operations (around $110) and of course 1 year waiting for nothing.

I asked them for the money and an apologize, I only received a mail denying responsability.
In the meantime I mailed them several times without a response. Very bad customer service.

Also: because of it I had to order from Buchla directly to complete a system and then pay for another shipping, also another bank transfer.

Total loss: $255 and 1-year waiting

Epilogue: some months later they started to work with Buchla again,

Any questions?
anselmi
double post
Vatican2
I've had positive experiences with Noisebug, just to add that to the mix.
musicalfungus
Just want to mention my VERY positive experience with NOISEBUG.

I ordered my Easel in February of this year. I originally tried to order from Foxtone but they were out of stock with no ETA on when they would get more. So I then went to Noisebug

Nik from Noisebug provided me with amazing customer service and got my Easel shipped to me next day air for super cheap!

When I had an issue with my Easel (turned out to be user error) Nik provided me with direct contact to Alex Sifre who then also provided me with AMAZING support.

I feel bad for anyone that has had issues with Noisebug in the past. As I read a not so positive story in this thread. But from my experience they have been superb and very helpful!!!

On a side note...

When I asked Nik how to convert Banana to 3.5mm. He was nice enough to send along some free parts to build my own DIY banana to 3.5mm. He has also told me that he creates high quality tiny jax cables at any custom length. Not so necessary for an Easel. But super handy for a massive 200 system. As I've heard tiny jax can be hard to come by these days.
WeepWow
Started my Buchla 'with clones' system recently and got my first module from Djangosfire, excellent build and service. Have had great experiences with both Foxtone and Noisebug for my Eurorack also.
Kaki_Yuga
sandettie wrote:
I've had stellar responsiveness from Noisebug. A+++, would recommend, and so forth.

Same here, NoiseBug is great Buchla vendor!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1