MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchla audio cables - the stiff old ones
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Buchla audio cables - the stiff old ones
kbrush
I know this is probably covered ad nauseam somwhere but ugg search...

where do you get the stiff tiny jax cables B&A used to use? really dislike the BEMI skinny limp ones

(edit typo)
captnapalm
Nobody is currently carrying them afaik. I did a group buy last year with the manufacturer (Switchcraft). There are high minimums and they’re expensive: cost is $8-12 per cable. If there is a lot of interest I might be willing to do another order, but I’d need to mark them up at least a couple bucks each because it tied up $16k for almost 6 months and was a lot of work.

Weedy makes & sells some on his store but I haven’t had one in hand; anybody tried them and know how the rigidity compares?
APETECHNOLOGY
where do you get the stiff tiny jax cables B&A used to use? really dislike the BEMI skinny limp ones

the ones covered in this thread are very stiff, i have not used the b&a ones.

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190664

i am very happy with these!
kbrush
Thank you!!

If you (or anyone) decides to do a group buy, I’d be in for approx 100. At $16k though that’d need to be a substantial quorum. Meantime I’ll check the Black Market cables, thanks.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1