MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Arturia Software Sale
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Arturia Software Sale
arthurdent
Arturia is having a Black Friday 50% sale on their software instruments.
calaveras
Yeah, I'm kinda torn because while the price is right I still have problems with the one Arturia thing I own. very frustrating
The Analog Lab 2 Window has to be forced to work on retina screens. I know it's not like a flagship product. But come on, retina screens been around for like 5 years now. How you gonna have a software product that has to be coerced to 'open in low resolution' just to be readable?
Yeah I'm whining. I kind of want to grab the Synclavier or Matrix.
arthurdent
calaveras wrote:
Yeah, I'm kinda torn because while the price is right I still have problems with the one Arturia thing I own. very frustrating
The Analog Lab 2 Window has to be forced to work on retina screens. I know it's not like a flagship product. But come on, retina screens been around for like 5 years now. How you gonna have a software product that has to be coerced to 'open in low resolution' just to be readable?
Yeah I'm whining. I kind of want to grab the Synclavier or Matrix.

I feel your pain, at least with Arturia. I bought the Modular V earlier this year at half-price. It's Version 3, I had played a little with Version 2 before I bought this, but they made some changes in V3 eliminating some of the features from V2 that I thought were better. Also, I think that their manuals are very poorly written, difficult to understand how things work. BUT, spending the time with the software and just playing around, I've figured stuff out and I'm satisfied, just took a while longer than it should.
jonne74
Goddammit! I wanted Solina V. Maybe next time..
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1