||loose ground in power supply?
| br>im fairly new to the small electronics world
my paia has been working fine up until now
i swapped out a module and suddenly started getting clipping in one of the patches i was running with my vcf with no previous problems
then i got a small shock after grazing an output jack
is this a power supply issue?
i have a multimeter but i dont know what to look for
im assuming its a grounding issue
would this be in the power supply itself or a module
i disconnected the new module i had put in but the same clipping issue arose
id like to square this away asap so i can finish prepping for a show that i really dont feel like cancelling as i could use the money br> br>
| br>Shocks are NOT good. Unless it was just a static discharge which are brief but harmless. If you got a sustained tingle, then you have a potentially dangerous problem.
You should unplug the equipment and contact Paia immediately! br> br>
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group