MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

COTK Wavefront VCO demos
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author COTK Wavefront VCO demos
Jsharpphoto
I’m going to dedicate probably two of my upcoming “Module of the Week” videos to my Wavefront oscillator. There is almost zero info out there about them. Does anyone have any specific questions they want answered or explained?
Leverkusen
Oh, nice! I would be interested how they do sound in all variations without the inbuilt effects. The wavefront concept also used in the wavefront CP mixer still is somehow a mystery to me...
Jsharpphoto
You mean like “what is Wavefront?” I’ve been messing with it all afternoon and I’m still not sure i could define it.
Jsharpphoto
For reference....
Eric the Red
Wavefront: you can see the wave on the front of the Module...

This one looks interesting, can’t wait to see your review.
Leverkusen
Jsharpphoto wrote:
You mean like “what is Wavefront?” I’ve been messing with it all afternoon and I’m still not sure i could define it.

While I actually more thought of "how does wavefront sound" when it is pure, i.e. in different tone ranges or modulated from slow to audiorate, seeing what it is would be great too. Maybe some oscilloscope shots of basic waves w/ wavefront. Or how it reacts to the morphing knob.

I am really looking forward to your video!

SlayerBadger!
Klangzaun
I am curious about the "wavefront sound" as well.

Kazike told me the wavefront composer makes one oscillator sound like more oscillators.

Moreover according to him a smaller version of the wavefront composer is in development.

Of course the morphable wavefront oscillator is another thing, but uses the "wavefront technique" as well.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1