MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Power starvation comes with black knobs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author Power starvation comes with black knobs
ws9848
Hi, I just thought I should let everyone know that the power starvation comes with black knobs even though all the pictures of it show white knobs.
I didn't take any pictures from the front before I sent it back.

Summa
what? lol , just get 4 davies knobs from ADDAC then, takes literally under a minute to swap them.
ws9848
They said they wouldn't sell me any but that's not the main reason I sent it back.
Summa
ws9848 wrote:
They said they wouldn't sell me any but that's not the main reason I sent it back.

ok, I can send you 4 white Davies knobs for your black ones MY ASS IS BLEEDING they're really not that expensive you know.

BUT..

you're saying the reason for you returning it wasn't the "wrong color of the knobs" but something entirely different... hmmm..... hmmm..... seriously, i just don't get it
ws9848
yes, I know how easy it is to put knobs on but I think the reason they are putting black knobs on this module is because they had to use a different type of potentiometer then the one that they might have designed this with and now everything will be off axis so if you put the normal white knob on it will not be centered and cover the text graphics on the panel.
Summa
hmmm..... but the davies are smaller than the black ones?

I'm not sure I follow you about the "off axis" part..
ws9848
the black knobs are smaller. they white knobs will not be centered and would cover the text that says positive or negative rail.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1