MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Latest Moog 700 series video...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Latest Moog 700 series video...
noddyspuncture
Not posted a Moog 700 series drum video for a while... here's my latest one...

Dave Peck
I've been fascinated with those weird rare percussion modules since you first found them. Those things seem more like something Throbbing Gristle or NIN would build than something Moog would make (meant as a compliment, I think these things are pretty cool!). They just seem to have some really quirky choices of parameters and features that seem to lead to a lot of unexpected sonic results. Way more interesting than a lot of the later analog percussion products (Synare, etc.).
noddyspuncture
Dave Peck wrote:
I've been fascinated with those weird rare percussion modules since you first found them. Those things seem more like something Throbbing Gristle or NIN would build than something Moog would make (meant as a compliment, I think these things are pretty cool!). They just seem to have some really quirky choices of parameters and features that seem to lead to a lot of unexpected sonic results. Way more interesting than a lot of the later analog percussion products (Synare, etc.).

Indeed Dave, they never cease to amaze and surprise me. I suppose when you have eight of them, as in the 'Jazz In The Garden' photos, each with a different sound, you'd not really 'play' them as they are sequenced but I like to vary the patch. It makes for a more interesting and unpredictable session... cool

Hopefully, quite soon - sometime in the new year - I'll have chance to get all the details of the 702 percussion module and then convert one of mine back to how it was intended to be. I'll keep my other one as it is now - how I ended up resurrecting it with all my additional functions etc... hyper
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1