MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Finger Lakes CL?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Finger Lakes CL?
VauxFlores
Gang,

Just moved the family from Baltimore, otherwise known as a hotspot for most things Peter-related to Ithaca, NY - home to, among other things, a state historic landmark sign outside the original Moog factory - now a brew-pub, not Moog-themed. Also a couple colleges and a bunch of photogenic waterfalls.

Just curious, but any other CL folks haunting this-here list in the region? Figured I'd ask in hopes of meeting some non-academic research lab folks in and about town, though could also be down for meeting academic research lab folks into synths as well as academic research lab stuff.

Drop a line if you fit the bill - or just want to say hi regardless of locale.

t.
Repeater
I'm in Rochester, about 1.5 hours away. If you're ever interested in coming up to perform and/or hang, get in touch.
VauxFlores
Yikes - never saw the reply - that and I think this is probably the first time I've had a second to zone out on the net since the holidays. Sorry about that.

Would love to take the drive out - will drop a message once I'm home from the office.
Repeater
No worries. I'm not on here much these days. Probably best to get me through email: mroztronium*gmail*com

Was actually just thinking about Ithaca because of the conference at Cornell this weekend: http://afterexperimentalmusic.com/

Hoping to make it down for some of that, but won't have much time to hang out then.
VauxFlores
Definitely have that on my radar - hoping to catch George Lewis' talk/concert tonight & tomorrow - not sure about the weekend - was out of town last weekend so there's a mountain of household stuff to take care of.

Either way, will drop a line one of these days.

t.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1