MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchla 700: as it was introduced in 1988 [AUDIO]
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Buchla 700: as it was introduced in 1988 [AUDIO]
batchas
I don't remember if I shared this earlier or not, but as I found the bookmark in my list, I thought I'd share.

https://archive.org/details/OTG_1988_03_21
cyberdine
cool "the parameters of sound"...
sempervirent
A somewhat more musical example:

He released an EP of improvisations here, which includes an interesting note in the description:
https://zackdagoba.bandcamp.com/album/chimeror

"In December 2012 I was visiting a friend in Vancouver, BC and he showed me his working example of the legendary Buchla 700 analog / digital hybrid synthesiser. This highly advanced synthesiser was developed and produced in the mid 1980s by Californian electronic instrument pioneer Don Buchla, using proprietory hardware and software components. Only six of these machines were ever produced, and this is possibly the only working example left in existence."
Jan Koudtrein
Thanks for sharing Rockin' Banana!
beautyofdecay_
Alessandro Contini also has a working one.
Check the video below starting at 12:47.

If you're into Buchla that video is worth watching from beginning to end!
ArguZ
Someone call Arturia and nudge them a bit smile
syncretism
Ah, yes, an old favorite. The divide between the Buchla users and the kitschy singers wasn't quite so stark thirty years ago, I guess wink
Dcramer
It’s heartening to hear how much Alessandro knows about the instruments in his collection and to see his reverence for the designs. we're not worthy
folpon
What am I hearing.

"Bond has nothing Buchla... Bond has nothing on Buchla..."

Is this real life. woah
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1