MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modcan A fans: Any current info on Cyndustries?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Modcan A fans: Any current info on Cyndustries?
BananaPlug
It's been very quiet over there. As far as I can tell the only thing ready to ship is power supplies. Anybody know if she'll be getting back in the game?
ignatius
i stopped paying attention to cyndustries after i finally got my QLPG.

the best and seemingly only source for info is the yahoo user group... unless you can get cynthia to respond to your emails.. there is a phone at their office but i don't know the number. you'd have to check the yellow pages.

i didn't know she was not "in the game".. i always thought she was just doing her thing the way she always has and that's something that leads people to periodically think she is out of business... but really she still there w/her staff building stuff.
BananaPlug
ignatius wrote:
i didn't know she was not "in the game"..

No, I don't know that. All I meant is that a few years ago many more items were available. Sometimes that meant a longer than expected wait but many of the CGS based modules were in stock. Now hardly anything is and the Yahoo group is pretty vacant. Maybe she's still making stuff but if she is I'd think we'd have some posts about it on the forum.

Just wondering.
ignatius
BananaPlug wrote:
ignatius wrote:
i didn't know she was not "in the game"..

No, I don't know that. All I meant is that a few years ago many more items were available. Sometimes that meant a longer than expected wait but many of the CGS based modules were in stock. Now hardly anything is and the Yahoo group is pretty vacant. Maybe she's still making stuff but if she is I'd think we'd have some posts about it on the forum.

Just wondering.

even when there was more traffic on the list it all was till kind of a frustrating mystery.

i think emailing her would be the way to go. maybe there is a post on the list about a hiatus or something? though she usually posted info after a hiatus instead of before so everyone was guessing where the hell she was then she'd chime in after being silent for a while w/an update on why she's not been answering emails.

it's really a shame. her builds are really good, aside from the once in a while snafu, and obviously the ZO is something special.

i'm sure sooner or later some cyndustries news will make its way to the interwebs.
Just me
She made an MU QLPG for me a few months back. (Supposed to be the LAST one.) Answered e-mails within a day or two. Which is as good as I am at it too.
My take, and that is all it is, is that they make a couple each of something they want and sell the extra to fund what they want next. Pretty sweet way to DIY your machine if you ask me. Hence all the 'legacy' modules.
sandyb
i ordered two modules (mixer and a ran/divide) about 5 months ago which she shipped pretty quick - a couple of weeks. does seem a bit sparse on available items compared to last time i looked at the cyndustries site though.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1