MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

In defense of child cannibalism
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author In defense of child cannibalism
Nelson Baboon
Someone's gotta do it.

https://soundcloud.com/ancient-eyeball-recipe/sets/in-defense-of-child -cannibalism
Joe.
hmm, sure is a modest proposal.
JohnLRice
hmmm..... I can't weigh in on this without further clarification. Is it referring to humans eating human children, or is it about human children who eat humans of any age?

Cool music though! thumbs up
Nelson Baboon
JohnLRice wrote:
hmmm..... I can't weigh in on this without further clarification. Is it referring to humans eating human children, or is it about human children who eat humans of any age?

Children. Children eating other children. Isn't that what the music communicates?
JohnLRice
Nelson Baboon wrote:
JohnLRice wrote:

Children. Children eating other children. Isn't that what the music communicates?
d'oh! It's so obvious now! This is the confusion that comes with getting old and sedate. I've lost touch because I just don't have the energy to get out of the house to go to cannibal clubs and conventions anymore . . . .
Nelson Baboon
JohnLRice wrote:
Nelson Baboon wrote:
JohnLRice wrote:

d'oh! It's so obvious now! This is the confusion that comes with getting old and sedate. I've lost touch because I just don't have the energy to get out of the house to go to cannibal clubs and conventions anymore . . . .

what's eating you?
JohnLRice
Nelson Baboon wrote:
JohnLRice wrote:
Nelson Baboon wrote:
JohnLRice wrote:

what's eating you?
. . . children . . . . .
MindMachine
Age old question... is catsup/ketchup acceptable?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1