MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[ambient, generative] Disciples of Euclid, a series
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author [ambient, generative] Disciples of Euclid, a series
dumbledog
Took some new toys from the Holidays for a spin and before I knew it I had a full-on album recorded in two takes.

This was done mostly generatively, using a combination of o_C and Arpitecht for notes, and XORing two Euclidean patterns generated by Pam's New Workout for the sequences' rhythms. The specific patterns used were determined by a Python script I wrote up, where I ask it to generate, say, an 11-step pattern and it brute-forces me two Euclideans which XOR to that many steps.

Modulation during the track is done by first rolling a 20-sided die and looking the result up in a table I made beforehand with things like "Move reverb mix to/from full from/to half," or "reduce the Octasource's LFO rate a notch."

Hope you enjoy it, and I hope your year is peaceful.

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=3904973870 size=large bgcol=333333 linkcol=e99708 tracklist=false artwork=small]
dumbledog
Part 2 is out.

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=2462943328 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]
ModusOp
Really enjoying these. Mr. Green
Going very well with this video at the moment...
dumbledog
Thank you and holy crap that vid is almost the exact length. That render must have taken months to compute, cripes.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1