MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Can someone build me some CGS modules in .com format?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Can someone build me some CGS modules in .com format?
SquidboatCommander
As the title says, I am looking for someone to build me some CGS modules in .com format. Specifically, a boolean logic module, dual universal slope gen, triple wave shaper, and n/com. I am looking for a good, reliable builder and am happy to pay a fair price. Please PM me if you can help me or know a good builder.

thanks
josaka
lots of great builders here..

https://richsstudioproject.wordpress.com/products/
rich(flareless user name here) is good and resonably priced and does a fair amount of CGS in .com
Dr Gris
josaka wrote:
lots of great builders here..

https://richsstudioproject.wordpress.com/products/
rich(flareless user name here) is good and resonably priced and does a fair amount of CGS in .com

Very good price on modules.
Great communication.
Very fast shipping with tracking info. (I've never had something delivered from Canada this fast)
And a real gentleman!!
we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy

If Rich(flareless) can't build a certain module you might try Phil at Megaohm.
I've no personal experience, but he's a renowned builder that seems to do custom work.

Best
//Magnus
ach_gott
Dr Gris wrote:

If Rich(flareless) can't build a certain module you might try Phil at Megaohm.
I've no personal experience, but he's a renowned builder that seems to do custom work.

I've worked with Phil for many years and can provide a list of modules that he's built for me (lots of JH, but many others, too) as well as photographs of his work. It is top notch. He takes the time to understand the circuits and will sometimes wire up an improvement/enhancement. Can't say enough about him.
Flareless
Thanks for the kind words guys!!!
SquidboatCommander
Thanks all. Rich contacted me and after the positive reviews of his work, I will be buying from him.

Mr. Green
alternating.bit
This forum rocks.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1