MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

SSL Modules in the EU at Krisp1.com
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author SSL Modules in the EU at Krisp1.com
krisp14u
Just a quick note to let every one in the EU/UK that I have imported some modules from Doug at SSL SlayerBadger!
they are in the Krisp1 store and ready to ship

This is a new venture for me and I would like to add other manufactures and modules but this will only be possible if it woks out

Im also open to ideas about what modules you would like to see for sale in the EU
SSL in the UK/EU
bwhittington
Congrats! I hope it becomes a fruitful venture.

What I would love to see, as a US resident, is a reciprocal relationship with Doug stocking some of your modules, too. w00t
josaka
not that I have much space left.. !
more of the SSL range.. VCA/ADSR VC/ADSR - 5 pulser - tap lfo - steiner filter
the suit and tie - mankato
megaohm - Delta - MA20
Grove Audio - PM resonator - dual LFO -
people would buy a lot of the CGS stuff as well.. and Haible.

smile
Paradigm X
could really do with some mumu sized rails for standard racks like the motm ones if this is an option?
Dr Gris
Paradigm X wrote:
could really do with some mumu sized rails for standard racks like the motm ones if this is an option?

Well, look here...
http://www.krisp1.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&p roducts_id=121

Finally!!!
Great work!

Cheers
//Magnus
krisp14u
bwhittington wrote:

What I would love to see, as a US resident, is a reciprocal relationship with Doug stocking some of your modules, too. w00t

Im in discussion with NoiseBug at the moment so that may come about sometime soon

josaka wrote:
not that I have much space left.. !
more of the SSL range.. VCA/ADSR VC/ADSR - 5 pulser - tap lfo - steiner filter
the suit and tie - mankato
megaohm - Delta - MA20
Grove Audio - PM resonator - dual LFO -
people would buy a lot of the CGS stuff as well.. and Haible.

smile

all taken on board and some are on my list (both modules and manufactures)

Just need to make sure its worth while

I have plans to add some Yusynth and CGS modules later this year
Paradigm X
Dr Gris wrote:
Paradigm X wrote:

Well, look here...
http://www.krisp1.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&p roducts_id=121

Finally!!!
Great work!

Cheers
//Magnus

ooh wowsers. nice one. been looking out for a while but not seen any in the uk. there are a lot of mu only modules that are very tempting and now i can consider them! cheers.
Dob
Nice development!!

Since the MU dealers are worldwide, shipping costs and taxes are always an issue. Mostly when I buy something, I look around in the same webshop for additions to make the order more worthwhile. As you might have noticed... I seldom buy one module at a time.

So having a EU based "hub" inside one of my current trusted dealers would be... Very very convenient.
Maybe a bit too convenient. Never maintain cash savings again

I've always wanted to get the MA20 MegaOhm filter...
And/or CdS.

STG has some nice modules too. Like that digital VCA that waits for zero crossings... Digital Attenuator.

And of course CGS and Haible... And while we're at it, how come Eurorack has a singled out Hordijk Twin Peak module (even a couple of reincarnations) and MU don't... That shit is WRONG. seriously, i just don't get it
Ranxerox
krisp14u wrote:
Just a quick note to let every one in the EU/UK that I have imported some modules from Doug at SSL SlayerBadger!
they are in the Krisp1 store and ready to ship

This is a new venture for me and I would like to add other manufactures and modules but this will only be possible if it woks out

Im also open to ideas about what modules you would like to see for sale in the EU
SSL in the UK/EU

This is a great development - Doug has some really interesting module designs.

I would love to see Free-State FX modules brought over from the US. STG and MegaOhm stuff is also top notch....
dan_p
SlayerBadger!
ppkstat
Nice move on the MU rack mount! I hope these will be available in the future I might need one.
Paradigm X
the stg stuff would be interesting if considering other suppliers/builders.
krisp14u
Paradigm X wrote:
the stg stuff would be interesting if considering other suppliers/builders.

I would hope to add modules from at least
STG we're not worthy
Megaohm we're not worthy
Analog Craftsman we're not worthy

but I must walk before I can run and I am net even at a crawl yet
so I need to get upright before I start contacting other manufactures as the piggy bank is empty sad banana

As Doug may testify getting the SSl modules in my store has not been an easy ride
The tax man as we all know this side of the pond is ruthless Dead Banana
fabodyssey
thank you for the information applause
it will be very convenient and I still have free slot in my modular
I have to think razz
Eric G
It's great that you brought the SSL modules to Europe!
I just ordered two!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1