MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MOS-LAB?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author MOS-LAB?
dopefiend
Hi, I’ve been trying to get hold of Sebastien at Mos-Lab, and sent him a couple of emails already, but no reply so far. Other than his business email, do you guys know any other way to contact him? Wanna buy a few modules from him.

Thanks!!
kindredlost
Patience Mi Amogo. Sebastian will respond I assure you. Sometimes his backlog is substantial and/or he is on holiday but his communication is good, especially if you have requested a specific list to quote. I’ve experienced slow responses before but he always comes through fine.
dopefiend
thumbs up
johny_gtr
facebook, you will find him as Mos-Lab Synthesizers (plus see many good pictures of modular and not synths)
josaka
yep can be slow but in my few times dealing with him he has been bang on time delivery wise but a little aloof on the email front..
..unlike gerhard from Synth-Werk who is ∆-On point-∆ !! smile

both are worthwhile waits..
Mark11Audio
josaka wrote:
yep can be slow but in my few times dealing with him he has been bang on time delivery wise but a little aloof on the email front..
..unlike gerhard from Synth-Werk who is ∆-On point-∆ !! smile

both are worthwhile waits..

I will add my .02 cents here... Sebastien was actually very good at communication for my orders... maybe just a few days slower than normal. But never let me down...

Gerhard, also great with communication, I am just a tiny bit concerned as I gave in and used DHL from Germany to USPS hand-off in the states for my 904A filter, that was 4 weeks ago... and I have no idea "where it is." Tracking is useless from both entities... I hate this method of shipping... but it was ridiculous pricing, 30€ vs 185€ for 3 day select UPS.... woah waah woah waah

I REALLY hope it arrives "un-damaged..." but so far the track record with dhl / usps has been 0-2 !!! Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana
josaka
Its rare stuff gets lost these days.. it can get misplaced and here in UK we have the marvellous "customs" who take an unknown amount of time and charge you a fortune for delaying your items.. which is nice ..

sure your filter will surface mark..smile it is super frustrating I know.
johny_gtr
I have received orders from Mos-Lab and Synth-Werk many times.

Surprisingly that the cheapest post service is the fastest one in France (where Mos-Lab Sebastien lives).
From Synth-Werk default DHL-your local posts works great. I received my orders in 2-3 weeks.

Also using local/standard posting service gives me less problem than premium service.
fabodyssey
curious, Sebastien is very serious.
Generally he answers the worst in a week.
The weekend he also responds to the mail.
seb17320
dopefiend, what is your email please ? because I don't see these in my mailbox hmmm.....
Mark11Audio
josaka wrote:
Its rare stuff gets lost these days.. it can get misplaced and here in UK we have the marvellous "customs" who take an unknown amount of time and charge you a fortune for delaying your items.. which is nice ..

sure your filter will surface mark..smile it is super frustrating I know.

Thanks Jon,

Just saw an actual USPS Update today, it's enroute to my work location !!! YAY applause applause applause applause applause thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
josaka
excellent news Mark.. smile !!
dopefiend
seb17320 wrote:
dopefiend, what is your email please ? because I don't see these in my mailbox hmmm.....

PM’d.
Mark11Audio
josaka wrote:
excellent news Mark.. smile !!

32 days in transit... arrived yesterday...

josaka
French post is well slow.. its great to get boxes like that in the mail though..
what you got inside smile ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1