MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

God is the terrorist
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author God is the terrorist
Nelson Baboon
You flayed a trillion babies while Hitler watched silently,
Screamed a zillion dreams directly into the minds of the hopeless.
Jehovah, you ain't my momma, punk.

[s]https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/423023192[/s]
felixer
true words. but the soundcloud link isn't working ... devine intervention? the fucker is known for sabotage and destruction ...
edit: now it is. a rather quit piece of noise hihi getting old?
Nelson Baboon
felixer wrote:
true words. but the soundcloud link isn't working ... devine intervention? the fucker is known for sabotage and destruction ...

I assume that you mean Richard Devine intervention, though I wouldn't quite agree with your assessment of him. I do try to keep him out of my music, though.
felixer
Nelson Baboon wrote:
felixer wrote:

I assume that you mean Richard Devine intervention, though I wouldn't quite agree with your assessment of him. I do try to keep him out of my music, though.

nope. i mean the thing they talk about in pulpfiction: the hand of god reaching down. that's the time to take shelter and get your defences ready.
remember the sneak attacks on sodom and ghomorra. and many other old wars. he was at it again before the walls of troja. etc etc ...
but then i am not a religius man. and i despise all who are. learn to think for yourself!!!
Nelson Baboon
felixer wrote:
Nelson Baboon wrote:
felixer wrote:

nope. i mean the thing they talk about in pulpfiction: the hand of god reaching down. that's the time to take shelter and get your defences ready.
remember the sneak attacks on sodom and ghomorra. and many other old wars. he was at it again before the walls of troja. etc etc ...
but then i am not a religius man. and i despise all who are. learn to think for yourself!!!

it was a joke. the spelling is 'divine'
felixer
i understood it was a joke. also i don't hear any influence. personally i don't like his stuff ...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1