MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

AfterShow - BugModular vid
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author AfterShow - BugModular vid
BugBrand

I thought I'd capture a run-through after my show last weekend.
Semi-cohesive --- fiddling my way around...

Listen on proper speakers/headphones please!
sungja
nanners

This new bug modular format is a great idea. Standalone boxes or together in a big system.

It should all be green panels with black knobs and you will have no problems with demand.

love
chrisdermo
Superb! Some really stunning sounds in there, the DDSR looks to be an excellent hub for getting things moving and making very strange loops. I heard it all but didn't manage to watch what you were doing the whole time as i'm at work ( help ) but it seemed to be at the start that the modulation osc of the chirper was the clock master for everything going on?
Will have a rewatch later and study what you're doing with each change. The change at 9:40 is awesome - some serious groove going on there The Chewbacca Defense
fredguy
Cool sounds as always, DDSR looks to provide hours of rhythmic meditation. thumbs up
tron23
fredguy wrote:
Cool sounds as always, DDSR looks to provide hours of rhythmic meditation. thumbs up

Rhythmic meditation is what we need! Guinness ftw!
otoskope
Very nice, Tom! Both cool to see the new machines, and - I love the music.! Hmmm....where's that youtube-to-mp3 downloader.... wink
indexofmetals
sounds good Tom! the ddsr seems great at triggering new ideas
batchas
Thanx for sharing Tom nanners

I like very much the break after 12:45 thumbs up
seeasound
Really sick jam...i think one of the best ive heard using the bugs and the overall tone is really lush too...are the green modules some kind of mixer/eq?
BugBrand
Thanks!
The top green modules are i) 5x5 Matrix proto and ii) SComp proto
Down at the bottom there is a Penrose Quantizer and two proto Clock Dividers.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1