MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Es-3 / es-6 new video ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Es-3 / es-6 new video ?
drowld
I'm trying to make the newly bought es3/es6 with ableton but it's painful.
many people complained about the lack of good video explaining how to.
Mylarmelodies have one but he doesnt go in too much detail about how to setup the channel to send cv / gate / env. Or maybe i'm too.. i don't know ..to get it.

But you should definitly update them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS-9UdYtrjg
it's been 6 years come on

I've been doing music and doing computer stuff for a while and weirdly i'm stuck here. Also the interface of silentway is not that great. Maybe you can crowdfound a redesign ? w00t

Just some idea. I love the modules even if i can't seem to be able to send enveloppes out of the es3 which i buyed it for mostly sad banana
drowld
There may be a bug with ableton live 10 tho..
kites
This frightens me. Did you end up figuring out?
Matos
If you’re having issues start with the most basic building block and build from there. Start with the dc plugin and wiggle that. Your level meter should light up green and rise up. Then send it to the output that your es-3 is on. Make sure your speakers are real low to start. When your on the right channel the es-3 channel will light up. Once you get that going, turn off the dc plugin and drop in a voice. Create a1 bar clip, add some midi notes, and your es-3 should be lighting up. That should be cv on one and gate on the other. From there you should be cooking.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1