Very slow note CV from V8+ sent to Ornament and Crime and turned into chords. Chord CV sent to WMD Sequential Switch Matrix and cycled through matrices based on CV sequenced and coming in from Voltage Block. The SSM routed the chord CV out to the four oscillators of the Mutable Instruments Edges. One of the four was sequenced to be a faster arpeggiation and the other three were left as a chord that progressed slowly as the V8+ changed the root note.
Things I learned: It's very easy to make the sequences for the chords and arpeggio too complex or chaotic by tweaking too many parameters at once. And the threshold for "too many" seems a lot lower than I had expected. In this experimentation I didn't do anything with the other features in O&C, like inversion, etc. br> br>