MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

CGS Infinite Melody Eurorack Panel?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author CGS Infinite Melody Eurorack Panel?
glennfin
I'm building the CGS Infinite Melody for use in my Eurorack. I have the PCB from Synth Cube which I just discovered can be cut to fit in a vertical configuration behind a Eurorack panel. I may also want to include the diatonic converter in the same module.

Are there any panels for this? I know it will be a lot of point to point wiring of the pots, jacks and switches. waah I can certainly make my own crappy looking panel but I'm hoping there's a pro-made one available somewhere.

Thoughts?
PolarIceCaves
glennfin wrote:
I'm building the CGS Infinite Melody for use in my Eurorack. I have the PCB from Synth Cube which I just discovered can be cut to fit in a vertical configuration behind a Eurorack panel. I may also want to include the diatonic converter in the same module.

Are there any panels for this? I know it will be a lot of point to point wiring of the pots, jacks and switches. waah I can certainly make my own crappy looking panel but I'm hoping there's a pro-made one available somewhere.

Thoughts?

I just ran into this module on synthcube and thought it looks really cool.
If you feel like sharing a mouser parts list i'd be super into it too.
julian
glennfin wrote:

Thoughts?

I can produce a panel if you can produce a design file.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1