MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

TCHelicon Voice Live Touch 2 DIY Pedal Project
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author TCHelicon Voice Live Touch 2 DIY Pedal Project
Sandrine
I finally bent over and purchased a VoiceLive 2 mostly for singing and playing guitar through it
So far it's an impressive bit of kit but certainly needs a pedal 6 to control it while playing guitar.

I can bring in chorus FX, well actually multiple singers that follow the guitar chords playing (which is really cool) with a pedal which is the main reason for a pedal for me, but sometimes I want deeper looper control and EQ FX which is sadly lacking

TC has a 6 pedal box for the VLT series but, being a DIY type person, I have decided to make my own minus the snappy switches used on most FX pedal boxes.
While the pedal 6 covers quite a few functions, there's controls that can be altered via MIDI that I wish were in the pedal menu's, but they're not, so...
The pedal 6 has become a pedal 7 with MIDI control.
It will be SYSEX configurable to assign any MIDI control to pedals, i.e. up/down levels with variable rate, tap tempo, preset selection plus a eurorack modular interface & elements (i.e CV T/G Clock I/O's) of course!

I thought I'd post a link to my fancy DIY pedal that may be of interest to anyone with this great FX processor for ideas etc.

http://www.freshnelly.com/voiceLive2.htm
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1