MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Neutron The New Behringer Semi-Modular Synthesizer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next [all]
Author Neutron The New Behringer Semi-Modular Synthesizer
Man-In-A-Suitcase
No VCS, 101, 2600 clones etc, but a new Semi-Modular Synthesizer.

Discuss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vaxG5g266A
Ambientdreaming
Sounds good to me!
chvad
it does sound nice. very cool!
chvad
dont see any patch points though.. you sure its semi?
slicetwo
chvad wrote:

It's giving me a semi! badumCHI!
chvad
Thank you ladies and gentlemen! Make sure to tip your waiters waitresses and bartenders!
Man-In-A-Suitcase
chvad wrote:

yes it's semi, it has a 7x8 jack patch matrix on the end of the module (but it's not seen in the video)

but there is a photo of it (during assembley phase)

chvad
nice!!!
GovernorSilver
Man-In-A-Suitcase wrote:
chvad wrote:

yes it's semi, it has a 7x8 jack patch matrix on the end of the module (but it's not seen in the video)

I remember that photo! Somebody here was 100% convinced it was for their MS-20 clone. lol

Neutron makes a lot more sense.
racooniac
so behringer is not a joke anymore?

since i know this brand their producs could be ignored easily because yeah ... but lately i am not so sure about that anymore, what do you think?

the same seems to go for their fx-boxes since they've bought tc-electronic .... so do i have to check their products out now all of a sudden? ;o)
mamsk
racooniac wrote:
so behringer is not a joke anymore?

since i know this brand their producs could be ignored easily because yeah ... but lately i am not so sure about that anymore, what do you think?

the same seems to go for their fx-boxes since they've bought tc-electronic .... so do i have to check their products out now all of a sudden? ;o)

i can't praise the deepmind 12 enough at the price point you can pick it up for. almost inexcusable not to have one haha
BTS
GovernorSilver wrote:
Man-In-A-Suitcase wrote:
chvad wrote:

I remember that photo! Somebody here was 100% convinced it was for their MS-20 clone. lol

Neutron makes a lot more sense.

That was me. d'oh!

Like I said before, it was the patch points that deceived me.

Still, if the suspected price point holds (supposedly $250-$300), it'll be an impressive synth for the price.

I'm just hoping for some more info.
Jason Brock
Nice. On-board delay seems to be analog BBD (CoolAudio V3205 chips). Also, I see two Attenuator pots - very nice to have those included on a semi-modular with patch points.
lisa
300$? Must be more, surely?
starthief
If it really falls into the $300 range, it's far more interesting to me than the Model D...
Bob Borries

This is a mock-up of the front panel taken from the teaser video. Will there be programmable presets?
lisa
Bob Borries wrote:
Will there be programmable presets?

In a semi-modular synth? Unlikely, right?
cwhiley
Uh, $300. Ok I'll try one just for shits and giggles. If it sucks I'll hang it on the wall.
poladark
Only one LFO :(
High Wolf
Finally, someone realize some of us want sine waves, and on both VCO's.
t-bone
o hell yea!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWwI2sa4PU4[/video]
budinis

little correction thumbs up
t-bone
Thanks ^
Chopper
The original 3340 don't have sinewaves as waveform, do they?
Anyway, individual vcos out on the patchbay with sine waves, nice fm possibilities, methink...
A small semi modular with bbd delay and those tonal possibilities for cheap, could be from Behringer or LIDL, i am all over it already anyway....
chvad
semi modular with a slew.... loving it. this thing sounds sweet.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next [all]
Page 1 of 15