MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Teenage Engineering PO-33 and PO-35
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Teenage Engineering PO-33 and PO-35
odditymedium
"Speak" and "K.O"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y8_toxA4ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOefsSHJOA

thoughts? yay? nay?
mckenic
yay It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time!
Luap
Im always surprised by these things.. They look like junk, but are far from it really.
I've had a PO-12 for a while and like it. Both these new ones look fun too, so i've got 1 of each on the way. Im less fussed about the rest of the range, but each to their own cool
kf6gpe
I ordered a Speak --- it looks like it might be an interesting addition to the portable kit for fun at times.

I love the idea behind the Pocket Operators, but I've never really wrapped my head around getting good making anything interesting with them. They've been great gifts for kids I know, though. My nieces and nephew love theirs.
sduck
I have all of them. Will be glad to get 2 more. Sure, they're not really "good" for anything serious, but their fun factor is off the charts!
GovernorSilver
I have two POs already and will probably get both of these.

Need to shop for a case to carry them and their batteries.
Mr. Sound Boy King
The KO is super fun.

Slices the drum parts onto each button for great chopped up drumwork.

Have been just yelling into mine and sequencing mad bad shouts + it works great for that.

Some of the FX sound wicked, too...

RIYL: fun, samplers, chopped up drums
stikygum
These two guys seem the most useful out of the bunch since you can load your own samples on them. How does it load samples? Or does it only record sounds?
ludotex
stikygum wrote:
These two guys seem the most useful out of the bunch since you can load your own samples on them. How does it load samples? Or does it only record sounds?

Only records sounds via the built in mic, or the line in.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1